Stock Control Manager – Manufacturing Sector J-630
£30k – £35k + benefits
Our client is a dynamic FMCG business currently experiencing significant year on year growth. As a result of expansion and the opening of a new site there is currently a new opportunity for a Stock Control Manager to join the business to manage all aspects of inbound deliveries and stock management in relation to both materials and engineering stores.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage all inbound deliveries for both product materials and engineering stores.
- Maintain adequate but minimum stock levels and plan deliveries appropriately in relation to future demand in order to maintain this.
- Maintain inventory record and accuracy for engineering stores.
- Maintain inventory record and accuracy for material stores.
- Analyse and provide usage and waste data for all materials.
In order to be considered you will be able to demonstrate a successful track record managing stock, inbound deliveries and engineering stores in an organised and professional manner within a fast moving FMCG environment.
threesixty selection – Management & Executive Recruitment Practice.
Search & Selection | Finance | Purchasing | Supply Chain | Manufacturing | Sales | Financial Planning.
threesixty selection acts as an employment agency for permanent and interim positions. threesixty selection is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, please ensure that you are already authorised to work there.