Adviser Support Administrator Financial Planning J1024
Manchester City Center
£20,000 – £25,000
Modern business advisory, accountancy and financial planning firm in Manchester City Center are looking for an Advisor Support Administrator to join their Wealth Management Team in very modern offices in the heart of the city. Other offices are in Leeds and London, totalling around 100 employees across the business areas. The team enjoy lots of social events and wider benefits and overseas breaks. A really dynamic and exciting firm with a wide range of clients; private clients, new start businesses, to multinational stock listed companies.
To provide an effective and efficient administration service to advisers and excellent customer service to clients.
- Dealing with “on-boarding” of new clients and enquiries efficiently and in a timely manner.
- Ensuring new business submitted to providers is fully completed and compliant, before then updating back-office system and new business register.
- Monitoring new business progress and chasing outstanding documentation.
- Checking accuracy of policy documents prior to issuing to client.
- Generating quotes and illustrations using Avelo Exchange or other databases as required.
- Handling all general correspondence as required, ensuring that advisers and clients are provided with an effective and efficient service.
- Liaising effectively with clients, product providers and advisers in an efficient, polite and professional manner.
- Attending to any other duties within the Wealth Management team as required.
- Demonstrate awareness and practical application of the principles of TCF
- Previous experience within a financial services administration role
- Strong Administration skills
- Advanced Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Team player but able to work independently and using own initiative
- Ability to organise, prioritise and having an eye for detail
- Proficient in use of Intelligent Office
- Experience of using Analytics
Monday to Thursday 9-5.30pm
Xmas Part/Abroad Trip
Please enquire confidentially using the details below quoting reference J1024 , alternatively feel free to connect with me Diana Sproston on LinkedIn,
To apply for this position please call the office on 0161 973 0133 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
threesixty selection – Management & Executive Recruitment Practice.
Search & Selection | Finance | Purchasing | Supply Chain | Manufacturing | Sales | Financial Planning.
threesixty selection acts as an employment agency for permanent and interim positions. threesixty selection is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, please ensure that you are already authorised to work there.