Paraplanner – Financial Planning J-1051
£25,000 to £35,000
Flexitime Role! 8am-4pm, 9am-5pm, 10am-6pm
This IFA Company was established in 2009, with the aim to provide a unique and modern approach to financial planning for high networth Individuals and the employee benefit market.
They were awarded Chartered status from the Chartered Insurance Institute in 2013, showing their commitment to high levels of standards and professionalism.
The firm have exciting growth plans over the next 5 years and wants to expand its highly valued Business Support team to support its team of client facing advisers.
Paraplanner Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Receiving instructions during debriefings from advisers followingclient meetings.
- Interpreting data obtained by advisers during client meetings.
- Analysing data and using research tools to provide solutions tomeet client needs and objectives.
- Providing records to support research undertaken.
- Consolidation of client needs and objectives, together with therecommendations and course of action in a written format via suitability reports, client specific illustrations and key features document.
- Carrying out all tasks in a manner consistent with complianceprocedures.
- Preparation of existing client files ready for reviews.
- Ensuring all client files are compliant on an ongoing basis.
- Carrying out research and analysing products and services that is appropriate to each client’s financial circumstances.
- Proposing and drafting financial solutions that meet each client’s goals, needs and objectives.
Paraplanner Relevant Skills and Experience:
- At least 2 years’ experience working in a Paraplanning role, for a financial planning organisation.
- Clear understanding of the financial planning process.
- The ability to produce professional and technical reports, to support the advice process.
- Able to work within defined business processes.
- Ability to achieve agreed outcomes without supervision.
- Prioritise own work load, and the work load of the Paraplanning team.
- Ability to multi task and prioritise effectively.
- Good level of technical knowledge of investments and Pensions advice.
- Ideally level 4 Diploma qualified in financial planning
- High level of Investment and Pension knowledge.
- Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook.
- A natural forward planner who critically assesses own performance.
- Good understanding of compliance issues.
- Reliable, tolerant, and determined.
- Keen for new experience, responsibility and accountability.
- Able to get on with others and be a team-player.
• 25 days holiday • 4 x Death in Service Benefit • Employer Pension Contributions • Flexible working • Free Parking
Please apply to discuss in confidence and to receive a full job spec and company details.
To apply for this position please call the office on 0161 973 0133 or email email@example.com
threesixty selection – Management & Executive Recruitment Practice.
Search & Selection | Finance | Purchasing | Supply Chain | Manufacturing | Sales | Financial Planning.
threesixty selection acts as an employment agency for permanent and interim positions. threesixty selection is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, please ensure that you are already authorised to work there.