Consultants – Procurement – Operational Excellence
UK Wide opportunities – Excellent Salary + Bonus + Benefits
As a Consultant within the Procurement Practice you will contribute to the design and delivery of client engagements and internal projects. Assignments undertaken enables clients to maximise value from their internal process, supplier interface and customer relationships by developing innovative solutions.
The role is diverse – developing your subject matter expertise at the forefront of industry and functional trends to enable solution focused solutions to clients commercial challenges – taking a leadership role in project workstreams – creating a positive internal learning culture and helping to develop junior team members to support the Practice more effectively.
Skills and Experience
- Degree educated with post-graduate degree (any discipline) or equivalent qualification
- Hold a professional body membership or qualification e.g. Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (CIPS)/Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA)
- Structured project methodology – ie Prince2
- Knowledge and experience of organisation wide procurement transformation including operating model transformation/procurement reconfiguration across the end to end procurement process.
- Experience of procurement or supply chain analytics and/or strategic sourcing on procurement based projects.
- Experience in category management, and/or contract supplier reviews would also be beneficial.
- Experience of working in a Professional Services or Consultancy organisation and/or Blue Chip FTSE type business
- Highly qualitative and quantitative analytical abilities combined with intellectual curiosity, a passion for problem solving, business acumen and commercial awareness
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, able to synthesise complex themes and issues into clear and insightful analysis for clients
- Trusted advisor able to build strong networks and develop client relationships to enhance firm’s reputation and further client opportunities
- Sector experience in a key market would be highly regarded – Consumer Products, Energy & Assets (Oil & Gas, Extractive, Mining & Metals), Financial Services, Defence, Transport/Construction/Infrastructure
Innovative and established business with historic client base and an appetite for continued growth and market share through an autonomous leadership style.
threesixty selection – Management & Executive Recruitment Practice. Specialist Search & Selection in Finance, Purchasing, Supply Chain, Manufacturing & Sales.
threesixty selection acts as an employment agency for permanent and interim positions. threesixty selection is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, please ensure that you are already authorised to work there.