Sales & Administration Manager – B2B
to £45k + benefits
My client, an entrepreneurial growing SME is looking for a Sales & Administration Manager to join as the right hand person to the Managing Director.
The role will involve working alongside the MD to:
- Implement best practice throughout the sales function
- Assist in the implementation of a new CRM
- Train, motivate and provide appraisals for the sales team
- Write new tenders and bids for external public sector grants
- Work with the MD to introduce new marketing and sales practises and then take responsibility for their delivery.
This role will suit an individual who understands the culture of an SME, has progressed through the sales channel and has been a hands on B:B sales person (the client is not looking for someone who has purely managed sales teams) and ideally will have had strong experience in the writing of tenders and bids.
You will be a strong planner, a logical thinker and have proven experience of implementing strong processes and structures.
threesixty selection – Management & Executive Recruitment Practice. Specialist Search & Selection in Finance, Purchasing, Supply Chain, Manufacturing & Sales.
threesixty selection acts as an employment agency for permanent and interim positions. threesixty selection is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, please ensure that you are already authorised to work there.