Production Area Manager – FMCG J-605
Our client is a dynamic FMCG business currently experiencing significant year on year growth. As a result of this expansion they are looking to develop the team structure within Production Operations which has created several new opportunities for Area Managers to join the business working on a shift basis.
You will be responsible for a specific Area of the Production Operations on a shift basis and you will be adept at driving practical improvement activities within the scope of the role towards the achievement of operational results and standards. You will be accountable in terms of Safety, Quality, Delivery and Morale, where you will utilise your leadership skills and developed problem solving skills to ensure that all business and customer targets and standards are met.
Main accountabilities and responsibilities:
- Responsible for a Production Area on a shift basis for around 40 Staff on a rotating 4 shift system operating 24 hours per day, 7 days per week.
- Responsible for the safety of all employees operating within the business area and implementing safety programs to improve safety performance. Assess and manage all foreseeable risks that are related to the business assets.
- To lead and develop your team to achieve or exceed agreed outputs – efficiency, waste, productivity, safety, quality, morale and customer service according to the site scorecard.
- Provide clear direction, encouragement and support to team members, develop team working and ensure adherence to site standards.
- To help to facilitate a demonstrable continuous improvement culture.
In order to be considered you will be experienced within a similar role with a track record of success in a fast moving FMCG environment, or similar. You will ideally be of Graduate calibre with a Manufacturing, Engineering or Safety qualification who has trained in a professional manufacturing environment. You will be familiar with modern manufacturing techniques and experienced within an autonomous, rounded role.
As with all fast moving process manufacturing environments this role requires a tough minded individual who can think on their feet. To be successful you will be able to demonstrate that you are committed, highly organised, thorough and methodical with a robust, can-do attitude.
In the first instance please contact our managing consultants’ threesixty selection via the appropriate method.
threesixty selection – Management & Executive Recruitment Practice.
Search & Selection | Finance | Purchasing | Supply Chain | Manufacturing | Sales | Financial Planning.
threesixty selection acts as an employment agency for permanent and interim positions. threesixty selection is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, please ensure that you are already authorised to work there.