Maintenance Engineers – (Electrical & Mechanical)
Lancashire / Warrington
Attractive salary + benefits
Our clients, a market leading FMCG business and a fast moving retail DC, are currently looking to recruit maintenance engineers for sites based in both Lancashire and Warrington. The roles will involve day to day maintenance tasks, fault finding and repairs to assist operations in achieving maximum productivity.
Whilst there are some roles that require working on a continental shift system there are also several roles performing more complex assett care activities which are based on days.
- Complete fault finding, planned and preventative maintenance on plant and equipment to maximise equipment reliability and performance
- Troubleshoot complex issues that cannot be resoved by the production teams
- Maintain ongoing communications with the operations team ensuring they are fully aware of all relevant engineering activities and schedules
- Respond to internal customer needs to maximise production up time according to given priorities
- Train operating teams in maintenance tasks, troubleshooting, product changes etc.
- Identify and recommend opportunities for improvements to promote Health & Safety and/or operational efficiency and effectiveness
Skills & Experience
- Time served accredited apprentice or equivalent experience as either a mechanical or electrical engineer
- Maintenance of Engineering Systems within a manufacturing environment
- Experience of a multi-skilled manufacturing engineering environment
threesixty selection – Management & Executive Recruitment Practice.
Search & Selection | Finance | Purchasing | Supply Chain | Manufacturing | Sales | Financial Planning.
threesixty selection acts as an employment agency for permanent and interim positions. threesixty selection is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, please ensure that you are already authorised to work there.