Business Development Manager – excellent salary + bonus
Operating throughout the UK and increasingly expanding in export, our client is a dynamic business that delivers software products and technology solutions that help insurers and repairers improve their efficiency and performance in the auto repair sector.
Now in their tenth year they have ambitious growth plans, both commercially and technologically and are looking forward – beyond incremental improvements – to transforming business models that enable their customers to become leaders in their sectors.
An exciting new opportunity has been created for a strong sales leader to work alongside the MD and drive business development in both large corporate and medium sized customers, primarily in the insurance industry. You will be a genuine business winner with the experience, credibility and drive to hunt out commercial opportunities and develop relationships with decision makers in order to tailor solutions that add benefits and deliver bottom line growth.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Ability to penetrate the large insurance companies.
- Understand the difficulties these companies face when changing systems and develop ways to help them change.
- Identify and deliver strategic sales opportunities.
- Generate effective operational plans to deliver sales.
- Negotiation of key contracts.
- Support the development of new commercial propositions to enable maximum sales and margin growth.
- Contribute to the development of new recurring revenue sales models.
- Deliver significant, sustainable and continued profitable sales growth.
- Participate fully as a member of the senior management team.
This is a genuine opportunity to participate in and help influence a growing business at board level. If you are experienced developing technology solutions into the insurance sector, or other similar sectors where decision making over systems change takes time and requires significant relationship investment and you would like to hear more about this exciting opportunity, then we would like to hear from you.
To apply for this position please contact our retained consultants’ threesixty selection for a discussion or email your CV to them here.
threesixty selection – Management & Executive Recruitment Practice. Specialist Search & Selection in Finance, Purchasing, Supply Chain, Manufacturing and Sales.
threesixty selection acts as an employment agency for permanent and interim positions. threesixty selection is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, please ensure that you are already authorised to work there.