CEO Designate – IT Software – Cheshire
Our client is a supplier of specialist software solutions to the financial services community.
An opportunity has recently arisen for a talented, ambitious and commercially driven executive who thrives in the pursuit of best in class customer service and operational excellence, to join the company and provide leadership to a highly dedicated team aspiring to provide the best in systems solutions.
You will have a track record of success in the IT Industry and be able to demonstrate the ability to communicate a vision for the future development of systems and technology which both strengthens and further enhances the companies’ position as a market leader.
In order to be considered you must be able to demonstrate a track record of successful achievement in the following areas:
- Management Team / Board Level experience in IT & Software Solutions with customer facing responsibilities and skills in relationship management.
- You will have held P&L, or had significant budgetary, responsibility and led IT programmes and projects to achieve optimum performance; ensuring that financial, commercial and operational best practice is achieved.
- Leadership and responsibility for driving business excellence in customer relationship management; tendering; account development; capability development and be the top level point of contact in project delivery.
- Demonstrate the personality and credibility to lead a high quality and intelligent workforce and have the weight and technical experience to command the respect of staff and customers.
- The ability to drive the business and set out a sound business strategy aligned to an instinct to secure new business and develop the commercial proposition in accordance with market demands.
This is a true CEO designate role with the development opportunity for overall leadership of the business at board level in due course; including full operational performance, strategic management and group relations. There is a competitive salary on offer for this size of business with potential for relocation assistance for the right individual.
threesixty selection – Management & Executive Recruitment Practice. Specialist Search & Selection in Finance, Purchasing, Supply Chain, Manufacturing and Sales.
threesixty selection acts as an employment agency for permanent and interim positions. threesixty selection is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, please ensure that you are already authorised to work there.