Purchasing & Supply Chain Manager – West Yorkshire
Dynamic international business is looking for an experienced Purchasing & Supply Chain Manager to lead site based purchasing and supply chain functions for one of their key UK sites. To lead the broader supply chain function across the site and influence the direction of purchasing and supply chain strategy at a corporate level as the business continues to grow its UK and international market share
The Purchasing & Supply Chain Manager will be instrumental in delivering both the tactical requirements of the site in addition to shaping the strategic and category management process to ensure a best practise and flexible procurement/sourcing delivery model.
Key areas of influence include:
- Manage external procurement spend of £20m+ in a fast paced environment with complex lead times
- Lead and manage a small direct team and influence a large indirect stakeholder group within both site and corporate functions
- Effectively manage inbound supply chains from suppliers to ensure maximum order fulfilment vs forecasted sales demand.
- Develop key strategic supplier relationships to drive collaborative benefits
- Develop existing systems and processes to support effective procurement, inventory forecasting and materials management.
This is a varied and demanding role that will require a Purchasing & Supply Chain Manager who has led from the front with a pragmatic style – offering a solution based approach to the business needs, always looking to drive greater benefits through the business and who wants to have a visible and sustainable impact.
threesixty selection – Management & Executive Recruitment Practice. Specialist Search & Selection in Finance, Purchasing, Supply Chain, Manufacturing and Sales.
threesixty selection acts as an employment agency for permanent and interim positions. threesixty selection is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, please ensure that you are already authorised to work there.