Export Manager – West Yorkshire
Salary: £32-£40,000 (Dependent on skills and experience)
Successful manufacturing company now seeks an Export Manager for their exciting expansion programme into Europe.
The roles primary focus is to develop new export revenues through organic growth of existing customer volumes and identifying new client opportunities.
The business is investing significant sums in order to capitalise on its strong market position and is looking for an entrepreneurial, Export professional to help drive the business forward: this is currently not a fully mandated environment and requires someone to come in and establish the necessary systems and procedures to provide the Best Practice framework to enable sustainable revenue growth.
Skills / Requirements:
- Past experience as a Shipping Manager in a manufacturing export environment.
- Extensive account management of key clients – track record of developing relationships through KPI’s and SLA’s – engaging in collaborative partnerships rather than just transactional
- Astute commercial operator with eye for sustained commercial outcomes and opportunistic revenue streams
- Proven ability to develop systems and processes around changing business requirements
- Ability to define and implement Best Practice within the business and into the client base
- Extensive experience of handling Letters of Credit
- Complex international distribution into wholesale, wholesale retail, B2B and e-commerce
- Uniform Customs & Practice for Documentary Credits
- Export Control, Import & Export Clearance, Customs Tariff
This is a role for a driven, tenacious and engaging professional – well versed in the technical elements required in the role but who is looking for more influence, more visibility to the board, more scope to build a best practice environment and more genuine personal and professional development.
This is a unique opportunity to join a business at a time of expansion within a small but growing business unit where you will have the responsibility and autonomy to have a real impact on its success.
threesixty selection – Management & Executive Recruitment Practice. Specialist Search & Selection in Finance, Purchasing, Supply Chain, Manufacturing and Sales.
threesixty selection acts as an employment agency for permanent and interim positions. threesixty selection is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, please ensure that you are already authorised to work there.