Drinks Buyer (BWS) – Leisure/Retail sector J-567
Negotiable salary + benefits
Our client is a well-known and well-established retail leisure organisation, which has seen significant growth and has been going from strength to strength over the last 5 years. As part of the businesses ongoing development an opportunity now exists for a Drinks Buyer to join the Buying team.
- Manage purchasing across the drinks category covering Wines, Spirits, Beers and Non Alcoholic drinks.
- To maximise revenue from suppliers through effective negotiation and the development of new initiatives.
- To negotiate and manage a planned programme of promotional activity which is effective, competitive and derives collaborative benefits.
- To ensure there is an up to date offer and appropriate range that reflects consumer market trends.
- Work with the Purchasing Manager to develop strategic relationships with all key suppliers
- Deliver tactical day to day Buying, negotiations and supplier management.
In order to be considered you will be able to demonstrate a successful background to date in a commercial role within the drinks industry in either a retail, wholesale, leisure or catering environment. This is a great opportunity to develop your purchasing career in this environment or to move into a buying role from another commercial discipline. What is essential is an understanding and previous knowledge of the drinks sector and working with (or within) the major suppliers in that sector.
To apply for this position please contact us for a discussion or email your CV to us here.
threesixty selection – Management & Executive Recruitment Practice.
Search & Selection | Finance | Purchasing | Supply Chain | Manufacturing | Sales | Financial Planning.
threesixty selection acts as an employment agency for permanent and interim positions. threesixty selection is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, please ensure that you are already authorised to work there.