Sales Manager – Telecoms / IT – Manchester
Good Basic + Car (circa £60k realistic OTE)
The Business Development Manager will be responsible for selling telecommunications products, including telephone systems, hosted managed services, infrastructure, corporate internet access and phone lines.
- As our Sales Executive you will be selling telecommunications products and services to corporate clients.
- Build market position by Account Managing, locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships.
- Keep abreast of current technology trends.
- Business development, prospecting and sales strategy that ensures high activity and effective closing ratios.
- Design customized, cost-effective solutions for the client.
We are looking for an ambitious individual who already has a number of years experience within telecoms / IT sales and is looking for an opportunity take the next step in their career. The individual needs to be motivated, driven, and realise the huge potential of the opportunity on offer.
The successful candidates must have successful and verifiable track record in Telecoms / IT Sales, the credibility to meet clients face to face, negotiate and close deals, coupled with a hard working, energetic, motivated and results driven attitude with account management and business development skills.
The client is not looking to make a short term appointment, this role comes with the very real offer of equity within the business and a Directorship if realistic targets are met over a three year period.
A dynamic, growing, Telecoms / IT solutions provider with an impressive client portfolio and an excellent record of customer service.
threesixty selection – Management & Executive Recruitment Practice. Specialist Search & Selection in Finance, Purchasing, Supply Chain, Manufacturing and Sales.
threesixty selection acts as an employment agency for permanent and interim positions. threesixty selection is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, please ensure that you are already authorised to work there.