Head of Product – Financial Services (Wealth Management)
£100k + Excellent Benefits
Working for one of the UK’s most recogniseable and successful financial services business. The role will play a significant part of the commercial leadership team.
The key purpose of the role will be to build a market leading technology solution to enhance user experience, whilst ensuring the appropriate risk and governance is embedded across the business, and developed in line with requlatory requirements.
- Accountable for the strategy and development of the technology solutions to support gross revenue in line with business and Channel needs.
- Accountable for desiging and delivering to the roadmap of change and developments for the technology solutions including digital.
- Lead on all aspects of the development of the technology including design, supplier selection, relationship management, and commercial negotiations.
- Collaborate with colleagues in developing processes, to support the product propositions and championing the importance of delivering good customer outcomes through training and coaching.
- Facilitate discussions that test and challenge the consideration of putting the customer at the heart of discussions.
- Collaborate with colleagues to maximise new business development.
- People and Culture – setting the right tone as a senior manager and hold others s to account as well as ensuring appropriate development and performance of employees to support the delivery of the business strategy.
- Ensure the team works compliantly, in partnership with Risk and Compliance.
- Support a culture of service excellence and continuous improvement, placing the customer experience front and centre of the propositions.
- Accountable for budget and cost centre management.
- Support the commercial management of suppliers to maximise efficiency and service delivery.
- Experience developing technology solutions, ideally in the Network market, supporting large groups of Adviser firms across a broad geography.
- Good knowledge of the financial services market place and sales processes, product knowledge compliant documentation and service delivery.
- Deep understanding of the way in which Advisers work and how to build relationships that are professional and useful to both parties.
- Experience in developing and delivering technology solutions linking advice tools, products and back office/implementation systems.
- Excellent knowledge of distribution, wholesaling arrangements, point of sale systems and financial services products.
For more information the first instance please email your CV.
threesixty selection – Management & Executive Recruitment Practice.
Search & Selection | Finance | Purchasing | Supply Chain | Manufacturing | Sales | Financial Planning | Technology.
threesixty selection acts as an employment agency for permanent and interim positions. threesixty selection is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, please ensure that you are already authorised to work there.