Head of IT
£Competitive + Excellent Benefits
Our client is an international manufacturing company who are looking to appoint a Head of IT.
Reporting into the IT Director you will support the UK senior management team in delivering a first class IT service for the business unit as a whole. You will also be responsible for the program management of multiple and varied IT projects and well as playing a lead role in a significant IT and business change process.
- Working across all functions and departments to understand the business needs and develop project priorities and timescales.
- Leading/driving through the IT transformation in the UK and embedding the new structure.
- Provide leadership and direction to the IT function
- Planning and budgeting for IT.
- Tracking and communicating risk, delivery and cost across the portfolio of projects.
- Ensuring IT policies and processes are robust and compliant.
- Manage all 3rd party relationships with suppliers.
The successful candidate is likely to have a diverse mix of technical experience, ideally with some experience of working in the manufacturing sector (or similar). Previous exposure to ERP systems is essential (SAP or Oracle) along with at least 3-5 years in a leadership role and experience of developing strategic plans or managing multiple projects.
You will have excellent communication, leadership and change management skills and the business acumen to understand each business area and the IT drivers within them.
This is a genuine business facing role and offers the chance to make a significant impact across the business as a whole.
For more information the first instance please email your CV.
threesixty selection – Management & Executive Recruitment Practice.
Search & Selection | Finance | Purchasing | Supply Chain | Manufacturing | Sales | Financial Planning | Technology.
threesixty selection acts as an employment agency for permanent and interim positions. threesixty selection is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, please ensure that you are already authorised to work there.