Near Carlisle, Cumbria
£45-50,000 + benefits
My client is a market leading multi-site business that is recruiting a Financial Controller for their UK operations.
Reporting into the board the successful candidate will be a key member of the senior team responsible for the management of all financial matters across the business.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Lead, manage and motivate a small finance team
- Provide analytical, forecasting, budgeting, and financial guidance for all areas of the business.
- Responsible for all financial compliance and audit processes within the Company, including the preparation of statutory accounts.
- Ensure that there is robust cash and working capital management
- Provide timely and insightful commercial and operational decision support.
- Manage 3rd party relationships i.e. external auditors and banks
- Lead, manage and instigate a variety of finance projects
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant (ACA/CIMA/ACCA) with good leadership and systems skills. The role requires an individual with an approachable and professional manner with strong communication skills. You will be hands on when required but have the commercial acumen to influence and persuade at board level. This role offers an excellent opportunity to join a successful company and play an important role in its future development. To apply, in the first instance, please send your CV.
threesixty selection – Management & Executive Recruitment Practice.
Search & Selection | Finance | Purchasing | Supply Chain | Manufacturing | Sales | Financial Planning.
threesixty selection acts as an employment agency for permanent and interim positions. threesixty selection is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, please ensure that you are already authorised to work there.