Engineering Manager – FMCG J-547
circa £60k + Benefits
Our client is a dynamic FMCG business currently experiencing significant year on year growth. As a result of this expansion they are looking to develop the management team structure, creating a new opportunity for an Engineering Manager to join the team and bring improvement, direction and focus to all aspects of an engineering function within an FMCG process environment.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Consolidate all Engineering and Maintenance activities across a single dedicated function providing a first class service to production operations.
- Raise the profile of the engineering function internally
- Develop Maintenance programs and ensure they are managed and adhered to
- Manage engineering apprentices and develop the engineering apprenticeship program
- Develop engineering systems to deliver a CI approach and ensure the quality program is delivered across all aspects of the engineering function
- Challenge people and systems into delivering a progressive solution to all site engineering matters with the capacity to develop and take on further challenges and projects within the business in the future
In order to be successful you will be an experienced Engineering Manager with a background in a FMCG, or similar high volume fast paced, environment who is able to demonstrate a track record of success. You will also be degree qualified, or equivalent, within a relevant discipline. This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career within a rapidly growing business that can reward success.
threesixty selection – Management & Executive Recruitment Practice.
Search & Selection | Finance | Purchasing | Supply Chain | Manufacturing | Sales | Financial Planning.
threesixty selection acts as an employment agency for permanent and interim positions. threesixty selection is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, please ensure that you are already authorised to work there.