Business Development Manager – SAAS
Cheshire – Ref: J-781
£ negotiable + benefits + uncapped bonus potential
Though still young and dynamic our client is an established market leader in the provision of technology solutions through software and service to the niche market sector in which they operate.
Due to significant growth they are currently looking for an experienced Business Development Manager to work alongside the MD to develop sales and drive growth into new accounts.
Key requirements include:
- Knowledge of selling SAAS into complex multi-stakeholder blue-chip environments.
- Solution Sales with the Technical capacity to sell SAAS.
- Used to developing relationships within multi-stakeholder environments and understanding the difficulties these companies face when changing systems and helping to develop practical processes and methods to help them change.
- Ability to keep the plates spinning around multiple stakeholders in the sales process in order to be able to influence and keep momentum behind the direction of travel.
- Develop sales strategy to convert these opportunities.
- Generate effective operational plans and align internal resources to deliver solutions.
- Deliver significant, sustainable and continued profitable sales growth.
- Participate fully as a member of the management team.
In order to be successful you will be a genuine business developer with the stature, experience, leadership and sales skills to win business within large corporate organisations. Ideally you will be experienced selling solutions into the Insurance sector with an understanding of the complex nature of navigating multi-stakeholder environments.
If you would like to hear more about this exciting opportunity in the first instance please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a discussion.
threesixty selection – Management & Executive Recruitment Practice.
Search & Selection | Finance | Purchasing | Supply Chain | Manufacturing | Sales | Financial Planning | Technology
threesixty selection acts as an employment agency for permanent and interim positions. threesixty selection is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, please ensure that you are already authorised to work there.