Trainee Paraplanner – Financial Planning J – 563
£20,000 – £25,000
Small friendly IFA Practice in Manchester City Centre with are looking to replace a member of their team. You will receive training and study support, although you must have experience working within an IFA practice to be considered.
- Seeking career paraplanner
- Appropriate industry experience
- Report writing and portfolio valuation capabilities
- Ability to undertake all aspects of investment administration
- Some compliance experience preferred and willingness to become involved in a compliance support role
- Some existing CII qualifications and willingness to undertake further professional examinations
- Experience of Cofunds technology platform preferred but not essential
- Experience of Intelligent Office back office system preferred but not essential
- Ability to fit in with small well established local team
- Salary negotiable around £20,000 – £25,000
Hours 8.30am – 5pm
Life X4 Salary
Please apply for further details.
To apply for this position please contact us for a discussion, call the office on 0161 973 0133 or email your CV to Diana Sproston here.
View more opportunities in Financial Planning.
threesixty selection – Management & Executive Recruitment Practice.
Search & Selection | Finance | Purchasing | Supply Chain | Manufacturing | Sales | Financial Planning.
threesixty selection acts as an employment agency for permanent and interim positions. threesixty selection is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, please ensure that you are already authorised to work there.