Trainee Paraplanner – Financial Planning J-633
£19,000 to £25,000
Established in 2009, with the aim to provide a unique and modern approach to financial planning for high net worth Individuals and the employee benefit market, now managing over £200m of assets for clients and awarded Chartered status from the Chartered Insurance Institute in 2013, showing their commitment to high levels of standards and professionalism.
There are very exciting growth plans over the next 5 years which will see the expansion of their highly-valued support team.
Candidates will be responsible for servicing existing business, platform based work, illustrations & regular contact directly with clients & wrap/platform providers. Candidates will also be supporting the Paraplanners with analysing information and conduct basic research to produce articulate and appropriate suitability reports. This must be done in such a way as to ensure that the firm’s client and service propositions are delivered in an efficient and robust way, whilst maintaining high levels of risk management, operational effectiveness.
- Responsible for providing support to the Paraplanners within the team.
- Receiving and acting on instructions from advisers and paraplanners following client meetings.
- Maintaining actuate records using our internal back office system.
- Creating and producing suitability letters and reports.
- Analysing data and using research tools to provide solutions to meet client needs and objectives.
- Providing records to support research undertaken.
- Obtaining illustrations and product information from providers
- Liaising with clients and product providers on outstanding documents and queries.
- Ensuring all client files are compliant on an ongoing basis.
- At least 2 years’ experience working for a financial planning organisation.
- Experience of using computer based management systems including Wrap/Platforms.
- Computer literate, conscientious and have a good attention to detail.
- Clear understanding of the financial planning process.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Able to work within defined business processes.
- Ability to achieve agreed outcomes without supervision.
- Prioritise own work load, and the work load of the Paraplanning team.
- Ability to multi task and prioritise effectively and assist in ad-hoc projects when required.
- A good working knowledge of protection, pensions and investment products.
- Proficient in using MS Excel, Outlook, Word and Intelligent office.
- Ideally working towards level 4 Diploma qualified in financial planning
- Good level of Investment and Pension knowledge.
- Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook.
- A natural forward planner who critically assesses own performance.
- Good understanding of compliance issues.
- Reliable, tolerant, and determined.
- Keen for new experience, responsibility and accountability.
- Able to get on with others and be a team-player.
- £19,000 to £25,000 salary, based on experience and qualifications.
- 23 days holiday
- 4 x Death in Service Benefit
- Employer Pension Contributions
- Flexible working
- Financial support to encourage study for further advancement within the business.
To apply for this position please call the office on 0161 973 0133 or email email@example.com
threesixty selection – Management & Executive Recruitment Practice.
Search & Selection | Finance | Purchasing | Supply Chain | Manufacturing | Sales | Financial Planning.
threesixty selection acts as an employment agency for permanent and interim positions. threesixty selection is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, please ensure that you are already authorised to work there.