Trainee Paraplanner Financial Planning J855
£22,000k – £25,000k
An exciting opportunity for a Trainee Paraplanner to join a dynamic team of well established Independent Financial Advisers in Lymm, Cheshire.
A highly successful and innovative firm of Independent Financial Advisers with a reputation for providing unique financial solutions to High Net Worth individuals and businesses across the whole of the UK.
The successful candidate must have previous experience within an IFA practice and be able to demonstrate strong administration skills.
The ideal candidate will also be working towards qualifications such as the Diploma in Financial Planning. They will be driven, highly organised, proactive and enthusiastic, with good attention to detail and holistic industry knowledge.
It is also essential that candidate is a team player, has a flexible and thorough approach with the ability to priorities their work load.
The ideal candidate will have a desire to continue to gain industry recognised qualifications such as the Diploma in Financial Planning.
- Duties will include; Providing support to the existing Paraplanners within the team
- Attending regular review meetings with clients and the advisers, and note taking
- Compiling Suitability Reports for clients based on the advisers recommendations
- Dealing with general enquiries and resolving client queries
- Obtaining illustrations and product information from providers
- Handling new business submissions and maintaining compliant client records
- Undertaking product and fund research and identify suitable solutions to meet clients needs
- Liaising with clients, providers and introducers
In return for their skills and experience, the successful candidate will be rewarded with an exciting role / working environment and a basic salary of £18,000 – £25,000 – depending on experience.
There are also additional benefits associated with this role including attendance of corporate events, access to the gym, financial support in respect of future industry recognised qualifications and generous exam pass bonuses.
To apply for this position please call the office on 0161 973 0133 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
threesixty selection – Management & Executive Recruitment Practice.
Search & Selection | Finance | Purchasing | Supply Chain | Manufacturing | Sales | Financial Planning.
threesixty selection acts as an employment agency for permanent and interim positions. threesixty selection is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, please ensure that you are already authorised to work there.