Trainee Paraplanner Financial Planning J859
£ Salary negotiable depending on experience
Administrator/Trainee/Paraplanner required to provide an effective and efficient administration service to the highly qualified and experienced Advisers and to Head Office.
- Administrators will be involved in the following, progressing on to the training areas and areas of responsibility once the role progresses.
- To assist Paraplanners and Advisers with the processing of cases
- To ensure the completion of all New Business cases in a timely and efficient manner
- Complete all general correspondence as required ensuring that the Advisers and clients are provided with an effective and efficient service
- Produce client summaries as requested for new and existing clients within specified deadlines
- Preparing Client Review Packs
- Advise product providers of changes of agency and sending and chasing Letters of Authority to providers
- To complete Policy Summary Sheets once information required is received to ensure all information required has been received for the Paraplanner/ Adviser to continue with the case
- Deal with clients in relation to queries on their policies/investments, ensuring that any necessary changes are completed by the product provider
- Produce Adviser Figures, both gross and nett, on a weekly basis
- Ensure new business submitted to the relevant providers is fully completed and compliant
- Monitor new business progress and chase outstanding documentation
- Accurately check and issue Policy documents where appropriate
If not already experienced/qualified, the aim is to progress you in to that of Trainee/Paraplanner with some of the following training areas and responsibilities
- To prepare research, written suitability reports and technical support to a team of Advisers, Senior Advisers and Partners
- To ensure that the preparation of advice for clients (internal and external) is of the highest quality and is prepared in a timely manner
- To assist the Technical Services Manager in mitigating and highlighting any risks to the business
- To provide relevant MI data when requested to the Management Team
- Responsibilities Research, Technical Support, Written Reports and the Preparation of Advice
- To provide technical support, highlighting areas of possible business to Advisers
- To use the approved research tools to provide the adviser with research to support their recommendations
- To analyse and research options for the advisers including products and providers as necessary
- To deliver high quality reports in a timely manner, covering a variety of areas including Mortgages, Protection, Business Protection, Investments, Pensions and Inheritance Tax Planning
- To highlight any areas of business or specific cases where there may be compliance concerns to the relevant Adviser and/or your Manager where appropriate
- Provide support to the Technical and Services Manager as required
- Assist other colleagues with any technical and compliance queries as require
- Flag any areas of the business where appropriate to mitigate risk and ensure quality is maintained
Please apply for further company details.
Salary negotiable and competetive, depending on experience and/or qualifications.
To apply for this position please call the office on 0161 973 0133 or email email@example.com
threesixty selection – Management & Executive Recruitment Practice.
Search & Selection | Finance | Purchasing | Supply Chain | Manufacturing | Sales | Financial Planning.
threesixty selection acts as an employment agency for permanent and interim positions. threesixty selection is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, please ensure that you are already authorised to work there.