Trainee Paraplanner – Financial Services – J – 634
£20,000 to £23,000
Chartered Financial Planning Practice who provide a bespoke and comprehensive advice service to predominantly high net worth clients across the UK – currently looking for a trainee paraplanner to join the Practice.
The successful candidate will become a key member of the team, providing high quality technical support to the Advisers based at their Wilmslow office.
Your Tasks and Responsibilities will include:
- Conducting research into products and funds
- Processing new business for investments, pensions and protection
- Dealing with queries from clients
- Producing accurate, compliant client reports within agreed timescales
- Compiling detailed valuation reports for clients
- General day to day administrative tasks
Essential Skills and Qualifications Required:
- Good technical knowledge across investments and pensions
- A broad awareness of current markets and taxation
- A clear understanding of industry regulations
- Good report writing skills
- Excellent research skills
- Exemplary verbal and written communication skills
- An ability to complete detailed and accurate work to a high standard
- Previous experience of working in a support role to a Financial Adviser
- Educated to at least Degree level or equivalent
Essential Characteristics Required:
- Professional with a high level of discretion
- Analytical, methodical with a good attention to detail
- Imaginative and solutions orientated
- Able to prioritise workloads and work under own initiative
- ‘Can Do’ attitude
The role attracts a starting salary of £19,000- £22,000, dependent upon experience and qualifications.
The company are committed to providing all our staff with opportunities to progress and will provide support for study towards the CII Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning.
The position is full time, however, flexible working arrangements will be considered.
To apply for this position please contact us for a discussion, call the office on 0161 973 0133 or email your CV to Diana Sproston here.
View more opportunities in Financial Planning.
threesixty selection – Management & Executive Recruitment Practice.
Search & Selection | Finance | Purchasing | Supply Chain | Manufacturing | Sales | Financial Planning.
threesixty selection acts as an employment agency for permanent and interim positions. threesixty selection is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, please ensure that you are already authorised to work there.