Trainee Graduate Paraplanner – Financial Planning J – 563
£18,000 to £19,000
Required skills/ qualifications:
· Degree level education
· Commitment to studying for professional financial services qualifications (CII)
· Good communication skills, both written and verbal
· Ability to multitask
· Professional manner
· Ability to work effectively as part of a team
Desirable skills/ qualifications:
· Some financial services work experience
· A financial services related degree
· Basic financial services qualifications
Key points of role:
· Initially an administrative role but with the opportunity, in time, to progress to paraplanner and possibly financial adviser, dependent upon qualifications and ability to learn
· Working within a small team in an open office, which provides exposure to fund manager meetings, etc. which would not usually be the case in an administration role
· Starting salary of c.£18K plus an annual bonus (paid at Christmas)
· 22 days holidays per year (increasing by 1 day after each full year’s completed service
up to a maximum of 27 days)
· Auto-enrol Self-invested personal pension scheme
· Death in service benefit of 4 times salary
· Funding and study leave provided for financial services examinations
To apply for this position please contact us for a discussion, call the office on 0161 973 0133 or email your CV to Diana Sproston here.
View more opportunities in Financial Planning.
threesixty selection – Management & Executive Recruitment Practice.
Search & Selection | Finance | Purchasing | Supply Chain | Manufacturing | Sales | Financial Planning.
threesixty selection acts as an employment agency for permanent and interim positions. threesixty selection is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, please ensure that you are already authorised to work there.