Technical Paraplanner – Financial Planning J – 1604
£25k – £35k + benefits
Leading financial services firm who provide financial planning, mortgage, and insurance advice, who pride themselves on their customer service. With a highly qualified team; the majority of advisers and paraplanners are Chartered or well on their way towards achieving this status.
The substantial team is growing organically and aggressively and need an additional experienced Paraplanner to join the Head Office team, who will ideally be Diploma qualified with a whole of market IFA experience, be professional and comfortable with communicating with company directors and wealthy private clients; having the gravitas to explain recommendations you will be a confident report writer with a background of technical paraplanning; ideally within a fee-based environment. You will have good time management, enjoy working in a team and be up to date with industry changes.
The Paraplanner will act as technical support to deliver professional quality written reports for the Financial Planners and their clients in accordance with the company and regulatory requirements.
– Act as first point of contact for clients regarding any technical queries and as the technical interface between clients and Financial Planners
– Preparation of client review paperwork to include fund and product research using appropriate financial systems
– Compilation of financial cashflow forecasts
– Analysis, monitoring and reporting in respect of investment valuation reports, to include SIPP drawdown analysis, existing policy analysis and portfolios
– Review asset allocation for any platform based holdings
– Preparation of required suitability reports, including solution design in conjunction with the Financial Planner
Applicants must be working towards QCF Level 4 or above with the appetite to increase their technical capacity by supported study, and working with Financial Planners that deliver private client solutions to wealthy and corporate clients.
threesixty selection – Management & Executive Recruitment Practice.
Search & Selection | Finance | Purchasing | Supply Chain | Manufacturing | Sales | Financial Planning.
threesixty selection acts as an employment agency for permanent and interim positions. threesixty selection is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, please ensure that you are already authorised to work there.