Technical Services Consultant Financial Planning J853
£35,000k – £40,000k
AIM listed UK wide Company, with a number of different groups across the business, including a Top 50 Directly Authorised IFA, a Mortgage Group, an Employee Benifits Group and a Wrap company require a File Reviewer for their Compliance function, which provides specialist advice to around 350 firms UK wide, predominantly Small to Medium Directly Authorised IFA offices.
The Compliance function is made up of a team of 30 staff.
– Field Based Consultants (who look after more traditional compliance, training, CPD, 121’s)
– Technical Services Consultant
As a Technical Services Consultant, you will be responsible for
- office and on site pre and post sale file reviews
- identifying training needs and risks
- provide high level feedback and suggestions to the IFA practice owners
You will have control of your own time planning and workload, spending time on clients sites around 3/4 times per month. The rest of the time, you may work in the office or at home entirely at your preference. This being in line with the company’s aim to empower individuals, encouraging self management, and taking a consultative approach to your work whilst giving best practice advice in line with regulatory standards.
Experience and skills required by the company:
- Diploma in Financial Planning (or close to achieving)
- Advanced Diploma would be an advantage although not necessary
- Experience working with IFA’s
- Compliance and file review experience gained in an IFA, IFA Network or Compliance Consultancy
- You will be a strong communicator, in order to deliver feedback and suggestions
25 days holiday
Pension and other benefits
Training support and funding
South Manchester/Cheshire Border.
To apply for this position please call the office on 0161 973 0133 or email email@example.com
threesixty selection – Management & Executive Recruitment Practice.
Search & Selection | Finance | Purchasing | Supply Chain | Manufacturing | Sales | Financial Planning.
threesixty selection acts as an employment agency for permanent and interim positions. threesixty selection is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, please ensure that you are already authorised to work there.