Technical Consultant Financial Planning J891
£ 25,000 – £30,000
Chartered award winning Financial Planning firm with over 70 employees across 3 offices, the Altrincham office are currently recruiting for Technical Consultants.
The role of the Technical Consultant is to work alongside one of the Financial Consultants to provide an all-round financial planning service to clients. Ideally Diploma qualified, or very near to it, with a whole of market background. You will engage with the companys clients on a much more personal level and learn the softer skills required to become an adviser, whilst continuing with your studies to achieve Chartered status.
Previous relevant industry experience required (Sales Support / Paraplanning / previous advisory experience)
There are four vacancies in the Altrincham office, within general Financial Planning, Employee benefits and the Sports division. The starting salary for this role is up to £30,000 plus a bonus scheme.
There is a clear progression path for those that want to move on from a Technical Consultant role to an advisory role once Chartered.
- Provide technical support and back up to the Consultant/Director
- Provide analysis, detailed research of funds and providers, report writing and product recommendations for presentation to clients and/or reports for sending to clients in conjunction with the Paraplanning team
- To provide assistance to the Paraplanning team when workload dictates for all consultants
- Facilitate all advice within a strict ethical and compliance framework and under supervision of the Director
- Deal with client and insurer queries to completion via the telephone or in writing
- Ensuring your technical knowledge is kept up to date and that CPD records are filed monthly for compliance purposes
- Providing clear work requests to allow back office to support your client bank effectively whilst following processes
- Ensuring that internal systems are used effectively and accurately and that client detail is recorded and kept up to date
- Comply fully with all compliance regulations & requirements as detailed in the company compliance manual and in bulletins issued by the Head of Risk Management
5% Employer Contribution
4 x DIS
23 days holiday (increasing)
Buy or Sell up to 5 additional days holiday per calendar year
Birthday Day off
Please enquire confidentially using the details below quoting reference J891 , alternatively feel free to connect with me Diana Sproston on LinkedIn,
To apply for this position please call the office on 0161 973 0133 or email email@example.com
threesixty selection – Management & Executive Recruitment Practice.
Search & Selection | Finance | Purchasing | Supply Chain | Manufacturing | Sales | Financial Planning.
threesixty selection acts as an employment agency for permanent and interim positions. threesixty selection is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, please ensure that you are already authorised to work there.