Technical Support Analyst – Financial Planning J-726
£30,000 to £38,000
- Award winning Chartered Financial Planning firm, part of a Group with expertise in insurance, mortgages and financial planning for individuals, companies and sports professionals.
- The Technical Support Analyst is responsible for the production of due diligence on products, providers and funds in line with company policy and high quality advice and supporting suitability reports for sales consultants.
- Provide analysis, detailed research of funds and providers, report writing and product recommendations for presentation or sending to client
- Provide all advice within a strict ethical and compliance framework and under guidance from the Head of Risk Management
- Provide technical support and back up to Sales Consultants and the Sales Support function
- Complete portfolio reviews and rebalancing requests
- Ensure that quality assessments (peer review) have been carried out, evidenced and signed off accordingly.
- Ensure Intelligent Office is kept up to date with clients and portfolio details as necessary and required
- Commit to continuous personal development and retain supporting records for inspection upon request by the
- Head of Risk Management.
- Manage own workflow position
- Qualified to or studying towards Diploma level with a desire to achieve Chartered status.
- Excellent research, analysis and report writing skills.
- Proficient with word, excel applications and spreadsheet production
- Contribute to new ideas and new ways of working to ensure the firm bring greater benefit to their clients
- Ensure to keep your knowledge and skills up to date in an ever changing market.
- Being adaptable in how we approach and deliver on our objectives & goals
- An ability to interact well with colleagues and make it a fun place to work
To apply for this position please call the office on 0161 973 0133 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
threesixty selection – Management & Executive Recruitment Practice.
Search & Selection | Finance | Purchasing | Supply Chain | Manufacturing | Sales | Financial Planning.
threesixty selection acts as an employment agency for permanent and interim positions. threesixty selection is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, please ensure that you are already authorised to work there.