SSAS & SIPP Administrator – Financial Planning J-729
£22,000 to £25,000
Reporting to Pensions Department Manager
Award winning, highly specialised firm of pension consultants with many years experience. Professional Trustees to individuals Small Self-Administered Scheme ( SSAS ) or Self-Invested Personal Pension Plan ( SIPP ).
Main Purpose of the role is to carry out the day to day administration of SIPP & SSAS pension schemes and to be a point of contact for clients/intermediaries
- You will be a customer orientated individual, and be responsible for looking after a portfolio of SIPP & SSAS pension schemes, producing annual reports & illustrations for SIPPs
- Submitting the online Registered Pension Scheme Returns for SSASs
- Maintaining the database
- Producing benefit calculations for BCEs for SIPP & SSAS clients
- Paying benefits
- Submitting the online Pensions Regulator returns & dealing with levy payments
- Arranging investments’ purchase/sale
- Dealing with clients and advisers both face to face and over the telephone as well as by fax and email
- Updating the Transaction Reporting System on the FCA website for the SIPP
- Completing SIPP & SSAS surveys as and when required
- Carrying out simple due diligence checks on potential new investments
- Establishing new SIPPs, inc transfers, and performing anti-money laundering checks Dealing with all aspects of property purchases
- Providing assistance to the management team with regards to updating procedures checklists
- Providing assistance to the management team on updating scheme documents and fee agreements
- Cross checking colleagues’ work Monthly PAYE run and tax reclaims on contributions
- VAT returns
To apply for this position please call the office on 0161 973 0133 or email email@example.com
threesixty selection – Management & Executive Recruitment Practice.
Search & Selection | Finance | Purchasing | Supply Chain | Manufacturing | Sales | Financial Planning.
threesixty selection acts as an employment agency for permanent and interim positions. threesixty selection is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, please ensure that you are already authorised to work there.