Paraplanner – Financial Planning J – 695
£28000 – £35,000
There are currently 3 high performing advisers, 2 paraplanners and 5 admininstrative staff in this long standing IFA practice.
The firm take care of a good mixture of very wealthy private clients and businesses.
They provide advice around all pensions and investments and protection, SIPPS, SSAS, IHT, Trusts, VCT work, Off shore bonds, Keyman insurance, and have a centralised investment proposal.
This post will be primarily working closely with the senior adviser with a 50/50 split on Pensions and Investments. Conducting research and report writing, answering technical queries and making suggestions. This Adviser is very well liked and respected in the industry and has been with the business for over 18 years.
There is a good vibe in the office, people are important to the management team, morale is kept high, flexible working hours offered, good salaries and social events, hence a very low turnover of staff.
- You will join a team of three other para planners supporting three advisers
- Your role will be report writing and research
- You will be involved in the investment committee
- You will be using Adviser Office, FE Analytics, Defacqto, FVC, Allenbridge, Selecta Pension and 360 report templates, plus Old Mutual, standard life, AXA Elevate and Funds Network platforms
- You will need to be familiar with all aspects of pension including drawdown, SSAS and SIPP
- And all aspects of investment including VCT/EIS and structured products
- You will need to have a good understanding of IHT/CGT
Salary, for the right candidate up to £35,000 plus 4 x DIS, workplace pension after 3 months and 21 days holiday plus bank holidays.
You will be supported financially for your qualifications, ideally you will be part/fully diploma qualified.
To apply for this position please call the office on 0161 973 0133 or email your cv to
threesixty selection – Management & Executive Recruitment Practice.
Search & Selection | Finance | Purchasing | Supply Chain | Manufacturing | Sales | Financial Planning.
threesixty selection acts as an employment agency for permanent and interim positions. threesixty selection is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, please ensure that you are already authorised to work there.