Paraplanner – Financial Planning J – 466
Sandbach or Preston
£24,000 to £30,000
Paraplanner required for highly succesful Financial Planning Practice who specialise in trusts and bespoke investment planning. Must be almost level 4 qualified.
You will be supported with further qualifications, and work alongside highly qualified individuals.
Purpose of the role
- To complete a number of non-client facing tasks involved in preparing and administrating a Financial Plan and / or Report for clients.
- Skills and knowledge
- Detailed knowledge of the FCA’s rules and requirements.
- High level of technical knowledge from an IFA background.
- Keep up-to-date with new product, technical or legislative changes within the marketplace.
- To work as part of a team alongside the firm’s advisers and administrators to provide clients with a professional ongoing Financial Planning experience.
- Once in receipt of a completed ‘factfind’, collate all the relevant quantitative detailed information required to compile a financial services report.
- Discuss the client’s needs and objectives with the relevant adviser.
- To prepare recommendations
- Undertake research to identify suitable solutions to meet the client’s needs and objectives.
- Prepare information for analysis by the adviser.
- Discuss draft recommendation report with the relevant adviser.
- Prepare suitability reports in accordance with the agreed recommendations.
- Ensure all compliance paperwork is in order.
- If relevant, act on any changes made by the client.
- Implement the chosen / agreed investment strategies.
- To undertake client reviews
- Establish and build strong relationships with clients if required, attend client meetings with adviser.
- Organise future planning meetings with clients, in accordance with agree timescales.
- Review investment portfolio, asset allocation, risk profile etc.
threesixty selection – Management & Executive Recruitment Practice.
Search & Selection | Finance | Purchasing | Supply Chain | Manufacturing | Sales | Financial Planning.
threesixty selection acts as an employment agency for permanent and interim positions. threesixty selection is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, please ensure that you are already authorised to work there.