Paraplanner – Financial Services – J – 672
£27,000 – £36,000
- Minimum 3 years continuous experience in a Financial Planning Firm.
- Proven experience as a Paraplanner.
- Achieved or working towards the Regulated Diploma in Financial Planning (Level 4).
- Understanding of UK financial regulatory framework and legislation.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent computer skills, proficient in Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, collaborative working style and commitment to completing tasks in a timely and efficient manner.
- High level of attention to detail.
- A demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards and a diverse workplace.
- Capable of operating in a fast paced and challenging environment.
- Ability to work within a team.
- Ability to progress under the supervision of the Technical Team Leader.
- Ability to multi task and prioritise work effectively.
- Ability to give and receive specific, constructive feedback to/from multiple sources.
- Ability to look at situations from several viewpoints.
- Persuasive and confident with details and facts.
- Working towards Chartered Status or willingness to become Chartered in the future.
- Comply with the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000, the FCA Statements of Principle & Code of Practice and FCA rules at all times.
- Comply with the firm’s Compliance, TCF, T&C, AML, Data Protection and Data Security Procedures at all times.
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of the firm’s compliance procedures including, record keeping requirements.
- Commit to achieving the required level of competency within the initial six month probationary period.
- Understanding of the firm’s employee handbook and associated policies.
- To accurately interpret the advisers client files to ascertain the client’s needs and advisers instructions to translate this successfully into a Financial Planning Report.
- To carry out appropriate research and analysis to determine the most suitable providers, products and investment funds to meet the client’s needs.
- To liaise with the Technical Team Leader in the first instance to ensure that they are kept up-to-date as to the nature of advice being passed through paraplanning.
- To liaise with the Compliance Team in regards to work that requires pre sale authorisation.
- To prepare the report within an agreed timescale.
- To ensure that the Financial Planning Reports are accurate in regards to spelling and composition.
- To ensure that recorded data is accurate and updated on a regular basis (Paraplanning log).
- Commit to a Personal Development Plan and maintain all standards of performance as required by the firm.
To apply for this position please contact us for a discussion, call the office on 0161 973 0133 or email your CV to Diana Sproston here.
View more opportunities in Financial Planning.
threesixty selection – Management & Executive Recruitment Practice.
Search & Selection | Finance | Purchasing | Supply Chain | Manufacturing | Sales | Financial Planning.
threesixty selection acts as an employment agency for permanent and interim positions. threesixty selection is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, please ensure that you are already authorised to work there.