Senior Client Manager – Financial Planning J-668
£28,000 – £35,000
With very close relationships with over 30 local accountancy practices, this financial planning arm of the group provide independent advice to a whole spectrum of individual and corporate clients.
You will gain experience working in a well connected busy IFA practice and encouraged to progress your technical capability and qualifications and hold a responsible position in a well respected, large IFA group.
Paraplanner Job definition:
To provide a comprehensive and efficient Paraplanning service to the advisers and their clients.
Paraplanner Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Research whole of market for advisers on a case by case basis to determine and deliver the most appropriate solutions and providers
- Construct Suitability Reports
- Construct Annual Review letters
- To provide all support material for client recommendation, research, illustrations and documentation
- To provide technical support and back up to the adviser
- Liaise effectively with clients, product providers, associations and other departments.
A Level education or equivalent
Working towards or completed the Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning or equivalent
- Proven financial services sector experience
- Knowledge of protection, investments and pensions, whole of market
- Competent with Word, Excel and Outlook
Skills & Attributes:
- Able to prioritise workload
- Self Motivated
- Able to prioritise workloads
- Self Motivated and positive
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team
To apply for this position please call the office on 0161 973 0133 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
threesixty selection – Management & Executive Recruitment Practice.
Search & Selection | Finance | Purchasing | Supply Chain | Manufacturing | Sales | Financial Planning.
threesixty selection acts as an employment agency for permanent and interim positions. threesixty selection is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, please ensure that you are already authorised to work there.