Paraplanner – Financial Services – J – 677
£25,000 – £30,000
My client is in search of an experienced Paraplanner to join their busy and expanding practice, they currently work with partners of a FTSE 100 Wealth Management Company.
Due to the varied nature of the client business you will get exposure across all products.
The role involves:
- Drafting suitability letters
- Undertaking research
- Analysing and interpreting large amounts of information
- Using a case management system to create illustrations and input client information
- Liaising with providers to obtain policy information
- Carrying out comparisons
- Ensuring cases meet relevant advice standards and are prepared within specific timescales
- Maintaining up to date knowledge and skills
- Experience of working as a Paraplanner is essential
- Diploma qualified or has made significant progress towards qualification
- Excellent written and numerical skills are required
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to work independently and use own initiative
Full-time role; 9am – 5pm, Monday – Friday.
Salary is £25,000 – £30,000 per annum dependent on experience and qualifications.
To apply for this position please call the office on 0161 973 0133 or email email@example.com
threesixty selection – Management & Executive Recruitment Practice.
Search & Selection | Finance | Purchasing | Supply Chain | Manufacturing | Sales | Financial Planning.
threesixty selection acts as an employment agency for permanent and interim positions. threesixty selection is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, please ensure that you are already authorised to work there.