Operational Risk Analyst – Financial Services – J – 658
£35,000 – £45,000
We are looking for an Operational Risk Analyst to work within the Risk function of a large city based firm. This position, as part of a small team will play an important role in both supporting the function meets its business and regulatory requirements and assisting the Head of Operational Risk with activities around the development and implementation of the firms risk management operating model.
The successful applicant will:
- Assist in the identification, assessment, quantification, monitoring and reporting of risks across the group.
- Monitor, review, analyse and produce risk management information from business information and operational risk tools (e.g. risk register review meetings, key indicators, risk events, external data and scenario analysis).
- Conduct process reviews focusing on operational risks exposures and the effectiveness of internal controls and monitoring processes in place.
- Produce quality risk reports and risk management information for senior management and committees within the governance framework.
- Assist with the collection of internal risk events and loss data, root cause analysis and identification of risk mitigation plans.
- Support collection and analysis of external risk events and loss data.
- Support the development and production of operational risk reporting to appropriate risk committees and senior management.
- Support the development of data reporting and data management processes within the team.
- Support the team with regular updates and maintenance of risk management policies and procedures.
The Risk function works in a dynamic environment and so any successful candidate would need to feel confident working with all areas of the business, including senior management. You will be actively involved in multiple business functions, providing support and guidance as well as ensuring compliance.
threesixty selection – Management & Executive Recruitment Practice.
Search & Selection | Finance | Purchasing | Supply Chain | Manufacturing | Sales | Financial Planning.
threesixty selection acts as an employment agency for permanent and interim positions. threesixty selection is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, please ensure that you are already authorised to work there.