Our client is a market leading FMCG business who are currently looking to recruit Maintenance Engineers with an Electrical bias for their site in Lancashire. The role is shift based, working a continental shift system at their modern FMCG manufacturing facility, where you will form part of a shift operations team as the first point of contact for asset maintenance and technical issues.
- First point of response for technical issues such as breakdowns and process interruptions.
- Undertake advanced routine maintenance tasks.
- Leads product changeover activities to minimise downtime.
- Contribute to and get involved with improvement ideas and implementation.
Skills & Experience
- Experienced Maintenance Engineer with an Electrical bias.
- Experience of a multi-skilled manufacturing engineering environment.
- Experience of industrial machinery maintenance, preferably FMCG process
threesixty selection – Management & Executive Recruitment Practice.
Search & Selection | Finance | Purchasing | Supply Chain | Manufacturing | Sales | Financial Planning.
threesixty selection acts as an employment agency for permanent and interim positions. threesixty selection is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, please ensure that you are already authorised to work there.