Loan Officer – Financial Services – J – 671
You will be working as part of the lending team to ensure that mortgage applications/applications for credit are effectively assessed in line with FCA regulatory requirements.
The ideal candidate will have experience having worked in a client facing roll at a lending institution, possess some knowledge of the FCA’s CONC and MCOB lending regulations and will also hold advanced Microsoft Excel skills required in order to navigate and help improve upon the current system used to record and monitor client loan applications within the business.
Key Responsibilities & Objectives
- Help to ensure the business operates within the regulatory requirements for consumer credit/mortgage lending – from client application stage through to the handling of arrears and default cases.
- Deal effectively with new queries from clients, including the provision of advice in regards to mortgages
- Completion of the CII Level Three Mortgage Advisor qualification
- Monthly provision of MI in relation to lending statistics
- Effective monitoring of the loan book covering company policy and compliance
- Work closely with colleagues within the team to contribute towards the ongoing improvement of procedures.
- Knowledge of FCA CONC and MCOB regulations surrounding consumer credit lending and first and second charge mortgages
- Highly proficient in Excel with exposure to other analysis tools being beneficial
- Excellent communication skills and ability to convey more complex ideas/insights to non-technical members of the team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
To apply for this position please contact us for a discussion, call the office on 0161 973 0133 or email your CV to Diana Sproston here.
View more opportunities in Financial Planning.
threesixty selection – Management & Executive Recruitment Practice.
Search & Selection | Finance | Purchasing | Supply Chain | Manufacturing | Sales | Financial Planning.
threesixty selection acts as an employment agency for permanent and interim positions. threesixty selection is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, please ensure that you are already authorised to work there.