IFA Business Support – Financial Services – J – 632
£20,000 to £25,000
If you are tired of struggling through the rush hour traffic, or have commitments that mean you would enjoy the flexibility or starting work anytime between 8am and 10am and want to work for a professional adviser practice with ambitious growth plans, then you may well want to know more about the below opportunity..
Candidates will be responsible for the processing of new business, proactive ongoing client management, servicing existing business, platform based work, illustrations & regular contact directly with clients & wrap/platform providers. This must be done in such a way as to ensure that the firm’s client and service propositions are delivered in an efficient and robust way, whilst maintaining high levels of risk management, operational effectiveness.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Responsible for administration within the IFA Business Support Team and providing support to the Paraplanners within the team.
- Receiving and acting on instructions from advisers ad paraplanners following client meetings.
- Maintaining actuate records using our internal back office system.
- Creating and producing letters, reports and invoices.
- Carrying out all tasks in a manner consistent including processing new business in line with compliance procedures.
- Obtaining illustrations and product information from providers
- Liaising with clients and product providers on outstanding documents and queries.
- Preparation of existing client valuations / files ready for reviews.
- Process of new business.
- Ensuring all client files are compliant on an ongoing basis.
Relevant Skills and Experience
- Experience working in a Business Support role, for a financial planning organisation.
- Experience of using computer based management systems including Wrap/Platforms.
- Computer literate, conscientious and have a good attention to detail.
- Clear understanding of the financial planning process.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Able to work within defined business processes.
- Ability to achieve agreed outcomes without supervision.
- Prioritise own work load, and the work load of the Business Support team.
- Ability to multi task and prioritise effectively and assist in ad-hoc projects when required.
- A good working knowledge of protection, pensions and investment products.
- Proficient in using MS Excel, Outlook, Word and Intelligent office.
- Ideally started working towards level 4 Diploma qualified in financial planning
- Good level of Investment and Pension knowledge.
- Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook.
- A natural forward planner who critically assesses own performance.
- Good understanding of compliance issues.
- Reliable, tolerant, and determined.
- Keen for new experience, responsibility and accountability.
- Able to get on with others and be a team-player.
- £20,000 – £25,000 salary, based on experience and qualifications.
- 23 days holiday
- 4 x Death in Service Benefit
- Employer Pension Contributions
- Flexible working
- Financial support to encourage study for further advancement within the business.
To apply for this position please call the office on 0161 973 0133 or email email@example.com
threesixty selection – Management & Executive Recruitment Practice.
Search & Selection | Finance | Purchasing | Supply Chain | Manufacturing | Sales | Financial Planning.
threesixty selection acts as an employment agency for permanent and interim positions. threesixty selection is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, please ensure that you are already authorised to work there.