Head of IT / CIO
IT Software / Technology – North West
circa £55k + benefits Ref: J – 513
Our client is a young, dynamic and fast growing business that specialise in the provision and ongoing development of technology solutions through software and service to a niche market sector. In quite a short space of time they have established themselves as a recognised market leader and passionate innovator of Management, Observation and Communication software systems to a UK and Global marketplace.
Due to significant growth and ongoing expansion an opportunity currently exists for someone with a varied projects and management background, delivering Technology Solutions through Software and Service, to join the business as the Head of IT.
Reporting to the CEO you will be responsible for Development, Technical, Security and Infrastructure across all aspects of continuous product improvement, upgrade, support and administration of business systems. In addition to managing project milestones you will provide ongoing commercial evaluation across all work streams, ensuring you are the key point of communication between customer, internal stakeholders and any third parties – ensuring total resources are managed in such a way as to meet the needs of the business today, with an eye to the development and needs of the future.
Key requirements include:
- The ability to add commercial examination to all aspects of the IT function, whether in terms of new product development or specific customer requirement, in order to determine and communicate benefits to all parties.
- The experience and credibility to help define projects from a technical perspective in conjunction with technical experts.
- Determine in-house and external delivery capability and negotiate and manage the delivery across each.
- Experience of providing effective leadership in a software development environment.
- Ability to mentor and manage the development team.
- Planning, development, evaluation & strategic management of security standards and policy across the organization.
- Development of the application product set.
- Ensuring the Infrastructure and Technical Architecture is fit for purpose for both the product set and the internal business.
In order to be successful you will already be an experienced IT Manager, IT Project Manager, Head of IT or CIO, delivering technology solutions in the web and App space with a strong commercial acumen and highly developed customer skills. You will demonstrate a track record of successfully managing IT resource – scoping and delivering projects from a technical perspective that deliver sound technical and commercial solutions for all parties, whilst ensuring the strategic needs of future technological developments are met.
Our client offer genuine opportunities for career progression in a fast growing company. The Head of IT is a key role working in a relaxed, professional, intellectually challenging environment with plenty of scope for training and career development. If you would like to hear more about this exciting opportunity then we would like to hear from you. In the first instance please contact our managing consultants at threesixty selection.
threesixty selection – Management & Executive Recruitment Practice.
Search & Selection | Finance | Purchasing | Supply Chain | Manufacturing | Sales | Financial Planning.
threesixty selection acts as an employment agency for permanent and interim positions. threesixty selection is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, please ensure that you are already authorised to work there.