Paraplanner (FT/PT) Financial Planning J874
£ 18,000 – £25,000
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a professional and adaptable Paraplanner within a small friendly family-run Wealth Management company. This position is based within a Practice of a highly respected FTSE 100 Wealth Management Company.
You will be office based, ensuring the business generated by the Practice is processed correctly and in a timely manner.
- You will be working with the Director and Practice Manager. You will be checking CFR’s, collating client information, preparing suitability letters, report writing, preparing illustrations, managing cases to completion and working with internal processing systems. You will be given full training on the relevant internal IT systems.
- You will need to ensure that the business obtained is being processed compliantly and in a timely way.
- You will be liaising with third parties on a daily basis.
- This is an interesting and challenging role that would suit a confident, numerate, IT proficient and professional individual who enjoys using their initiative and who has a ‘can do’ working style.
- Proficient in using MS Excel, Outlook and Word, Office 365
- You have been working for an IFA or in a Wealth Management environment and you hold the Level 4 Dip PFS qualification or working towards a Level 4 Dip PFS qualification.
- You have experience of the administration of IHT, Pension, Investment and Protection products as either a Senior Administrator or a Paraplanner.
- You have excellent communication skills and are highly organised.
- You will have contact with clients, and it is essential that you are confident in dealing with third parties and can work with total discretion.
- You will have strong attention to detail, and a highly organised approach to your work. Good interpersonal skills and sense of humour are also essential
Please enquire confidentially using the details below quoting reference J874 , alternatively feel free to connect with me Diana Sproston on LinkedIn,
To apply for this position please call the office on 0161 973 0133 or email email@example.com
threesixty selection – Management & Executive Recruitment Practice.
Search & Selection | Finance | Purchasing | Supply Chain | Manufacturing | Sales | Financial Planning.
threesixty selection acts as an employment agency for permanent and interim positions. threesixty selection is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, please ensure that you are already authorised to work there.