Financial Services Administrator Financial Planning J913
£ 20,000 – £22,000
We are recruiting a career Financial Services Administrator for a Chartered IFA practice in Chester, to support the Paraplanners and 7 advisers.
This is a full-time, permanent role, working hours will be 9.00am to 5.30pm. Salary negotiable dependent on experience.
We are looking for an individual who is conscientious and demonstrates strong attention to detail who will thrive within the organisation.
Key Responsibilities include:
- New business processing (investments, pensions, mortgages & life).
- Client servicing, e.g. switches, rebalance, withdrawals etc.
- Providing quotes using exchange and platforms.
- Dealing with policy enquiries.
- Telephone and reception duties.
- General Admin support including handling post and typing.
Skills & Experience required:
- Previous experience working within an IFA practice.
- Organised & methodical with excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritise and meet targets and deadlines.
- Effective communication skills.
- Strong IT skills, specifically in MS Office – Word, Excel and Outlook.
Also experience of IRESS (1st Avelo) back office system would be an advantage, together with experience of some, or all, of the following platforms:
- Financial Express
- Standard Life
As a Chartered IFA, colleages are encouraged in their professional development and the firm will fund study material and examination costs to support CII Learning pathways.
Please enquire confidentially using the details below quoting reference J913 , alternatively feel free to connect with me Diana Sproston on LinkedIn,
To apply for this position please call the office on 0161 973 0133 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
threesixty selection – Management & Executive Recruitment Practice.
Search & Selection | Finance | Purchasing | Supply Chain | Manufacturing | Sales | Financial Planning.
threesixty selection acts as an employment agency for permanent and interim positions. threesixty selection is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, please ensure that you are already authorised to work there.