Paraplanner Financial Planning J-772
£25,000 – £32,000
This is a fantastic position for an experienced paraplanner to join a small well established, growing firm that can offer genuine career development by having such a broad proposition on offer.
You will part of a technical team and be actively involved in the back-office process as a key member of the back office team.
Thr firm provide holistic financial planning across
What’s needed for me to be considered?
- Qualified to level 4 or close to achieving
- Previous experience within the IFA practices and Paraplanning is essential
- Understanding of FCA regulations and products, and their practical application
- Effective communication, both written and verbal
- Have a professional, proactive and positive attitude
- Assessing of files following client meetings
- Establish client objectives
- Liaise with Advisers, Administrators and Managers
- Production of quality, accurate, compliant letters, analysis, reports and summary sheets
- Ability to carry out BCA, Lifetime Allowance, Cash Flow and Tax calculations is a prerequisite
- Excellent report writing skills
- Working knowledge of O&M systems an advantage as well as various platform providers
- Ability to carry out analysis on investment and pension portfolios
- Working knowledge of True Potential is also an advantage
As a Paraplanner you must be Level 4 Qualified or be very close to achieving this status, will have a number of years’ experience working in a wealth management or IFA environment as a Paraplanner. A good working knowledge of compliance procedures is essential and a compliance background is definitely an advantage.
Salary is negotiable for the right candidate.
To apply for this position please call the office on 0161 973 0133 or email email@example.com
threesixty selection – Management & Executive Recruitment Practice.
Search & Selection | Finance | Purchasing | Supply Chain | Manufacturing | Sales | Financial Planning.
threesixty selection acts as an employment agency for permanent and interim positions. threesixty selection is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, please ensure that you are already authorised to work there.