Electrical Engineer – (FMCG Industrial Machinery)
Our client is a market leading FMCG business who are currently looking to recruit an Electrical Engineer for their site in Lancashire. The role is day based and includes all aspects of asset maintenance and care to ensure optimum efficiency is achieved and proactive engineering measures are implemented to ensure a preventative maintenance culture.
- Complete fault finding, planned and preventative maintenance on plant and equipment to maximise equipment reliability and performance
- Troubleshoot complex issues that cannot be resolved by the production teams
- Conducts root cause analysis on breakdowns and makes corrective changes to the maintenance systems to prevent reoccurrence
- Maintain ongoing communications with the operations team ensuring they are fully aware of all relevant engineering activities and schedules
- Respond to internal customer needs to maximise production up time according to given priorities
- Train operating teams in maintenance tasks, troubleshooting, product changes etc.
- Analysis data and decides on future improvement themes to reduce losses in all key areas, safety, quality, cost, downtime
Skills & Experience
- Time served accredited electrical engineer
- Maintenance of Engineering Systems within a manufacturing environment
- Experience of a multi-skilled manufacturing engineering environment
- Experience of industrial machinery maintenance, preferably FMCG process
threesixty selection – Management & Executive Recruitment Practice.
Search & Selection | Finance | Purchasing | Supply Chain | Manufacturing | Sales | Financial Planning.
threesixty selection acts as an employment agency for permanent and interim positions. threesixty selection is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, please ensure that you are already authorised to work there.