Discretionary Investment Administrator Financial Planning J999
£24,000 – £27,000
Discretionary Investment Administrator
Discretionary Fund Management firm who pride themselves on committing to social impact investing, competitive salary with good benefits.
- Set up Discretionary Service accounts, including client portal access and regulatory reporting functions.
- Accurately and efficiently set up new policies on an internal system once all requirements have been met.
- Use internal system to add and update fee expectations including liaising with Accounts
- Sending applications to Third party companies with clear instruction for processing.
- Liaise with third parties to obtain progress updates on cases.
- Work closely with the Investment team
- Process cash withdrawals to clients and third party companies
- Assisting with seminars
You must have have:
- Excellent Excel skills
- Previous experience working in a DFM/Investment environment
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise work appropriately
- Desire to work in a fast pace environment
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work to a deadline
- Have a good knowledge of basic Financial servicing products
Please enquire confidentially using the details below quoting reference J999 , alternatively feel free to connect with me Diana Sproston on LinkedIn,
To apply for this position please call the office on 0161 973 0133 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
threesixty selection – Management & Executive Recruitment Practice.
Search & Selection | Finance | Purchasing | Supply Chain | Manufacturing | Sales | Financial Planning.
threesixty selection acts as an employment agency for permanent and interim positions. threesixty selection is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, please ensure that you are already authorised to work there.