Compliance Monitoring Officer – Financial Planning J – 521
£ 22,000 – 30,000 + benefits
Compliance Monitoring Officer FTSE 250 Company
Leading prestigious Investment Management firm currently require a Compliance Monitoring Officer to provide business monitoring support to the entire firm.
You will be responsible for monitoring processes, risks, and efficiency across the business, and keeping abreast with changes in legislation.
A willingness to learn new skills and to be involved in a range of projects and duties are important, as well as a willingness to assist senior compliance staff in management and carrying forward multiple projects simultaneously.
- An awareness of and the ability to review and interpret regulations
- Computer literate with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Access
- Capable of demonstrating initiative whilst working to fulfil a complex workload and proven ability to meet strict deadlines.
- Proven accuracy and numeracy skills with experience in report writing
- Ability to interact at senior levels within the company
- Hard working with a professional, mature and flexible approach
25 Days holiday. 10% pension and other benefits.
threesixty selection – Management & Executive Recruitment Practice.
Search & Selection | Finance | Purchasing | Supply Chain | Manufacturing | Sales | Financial Planning.
threesixty selection acts as an employment agency for permanent and interim positions. threesixty selection is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, please ensure that you are already authorised to work there.