Compliance Monitoring Analyst – Investment Management J – 533
Circa £40,000 basic – negotiable
Private bank, currently going through exciting aquisitions are looking to further completement their team by hiring an additional Compliance Monitoring Analyst.
- Solid experience in a Compliance Monitoring role in Advisory/Investment/Wealth Management/Private Bank
- Relevant professional / compliance qualification
- Deep understanding of both advisory and discretionary investment management services
- Good understanding of front and back office systems, processes and controls
- Recent practical experience in performing client file reviews and portfolio suitability reviews
- Recent practical experience of undertaking of compliance monitoring reviews of UCITS funds
You will be influential in the reshaping of the current compliance procedures and that surrounding the pending aquisitions.
Excellent Benefits Package including Pension, PMI, PHI.
To apply for this position please contact us for a discussion, call the office on 0161 973 0133 or email your CV to Diana Sproston here.
View more opportunities in Financial Planning.
threesixty selection – Management & Executive Recruitment Practice.
Search & Selection | Finance | Purchasing | Supply Chain | Manufacturing | Sales | Financial Planning.
threesixty selection acts as an employment agency for permanent and interim positions. threesixty selection is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, please ensure that you are already authorised to work there.