Commercial Analysis Manager J- 8989
£55k – £60k + Benefits
Our client is an innovative market leading company based in the South Lakes who are looking for a talented Commercial Analysis Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Manage the Commercial Analysis team to provide first class analysis and insight to the business
- Take responsibility for business data including driving improvements in data processes to maximise sales
- Interpret complex commercial data and effectively communicate results
- Own the sales forecasting process, ensuring that the forecast is agreed, communicated & delivered on time
- Deliver quality reports to highlight commercial performance issues, competitor activity and opportunities for growth
- Deliver a variety of commercial projects
To be considered, you should have previous experience in a commercial finance role where you have made a significant impact using your analytical skills. You’ll have excellent report writing and presentation skills, be able to identify, priotitise and lead projects as well as being able to see the big picture and ask the “so what” and “what if” questions. Ideally, you’ll be a qualified accountant but more importantly you will have well developed commercial finance experience, together with the drive, people skills and commitment to make things happen.
threesixty selection – Management & Executive Recruitment Practice.
Search & Selection | Finance | Purchasing | Supply Chain | Manufacturing | Sales | Financial Planning | FinTech
threesixty selection acts as an employment agency for permanent and interim positions. threesixty selection is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, please ensure that you are already authorised to work there.