Client Support Financial Planning J797
£22,000 – £25,000k
Award winning, chartered, medium size Financial Planning practice who specialise in financial planning for high net worth and professional sports players
- Providing an efficient new business processing service for sales consultants, completing trades/fund switches and liaising with product providers and ensuring that new business is set up correctly
- Providing administration support in relation to valuations, transfer of servicing and client reviews to allow sales consultants to conduct efficient client meetings
- Providing an effective link between the client and the consultant ensuring that both are kept up to date with all matters relating to their financial affairs
- Ensuring that all client information is stored on the relevant system and it is updated accurately and timely checking that all compliance requirements are met
- Preparing invoices for work completed for clients
- Issuing original policy documents to clients where appropriate and checking that copy documents / contract notes are issued within the agreed turnaround timescale ensuring they are accurate and reflect the requirements of the client
- Provide post meeting administration support to consultants ensuring that all work is completed within agreed timescales
You will have experience working within an IFA practice in an administration role and have expeience of platforms, dealing with providers, producing valuations, fund switches and very high levels of customer service.
Please apply for further information on this unique opportunity.
To apply for this position please call the office on 0161 973 0133 or email email@example.com
threesixty selection – Management & Executive Recruitment Practice.
Search & Selection | Finance | Purchasing | Supply Chain | Manufacturing | Sales | Financial Planning.
threesixty selection acts as an employment agency for permanent and interim positions. threesixty selection is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, please ensure that you are already authorised to work there.