Client Services Administrator Financial Planning J864
£ 19,000 – £21,000
UK wide IFA practice recruiting Client Administrator to join their smooth running team.
Official office hours are 8.30-5 Mon-Thurs and 8.30-4 Friday
Some degree of flexibility and many staff now work from 7.30-4 and 7.30-3.
Annual appraisal (quarterly reviews), quarterly bonus, exams and 25 days holidays.
Working along side highly qualified Paraplanners and Advisers you will be responsible for:
- Managing Intelliflo tasks
- Ensuring adviser is fully prepared for meeting, update client records, preparing client portfolios reports and income statements.
- Maintaining records of client reviews so that monthly MI can be produced, notify adviser of clients to be seen
- New business process followed including life office liaison
- Ensuring process of client ISA top ups is completed for all clients by end of year
- Attending weekly admin meeting, ad hoc technical meeting, and staff meetings
- Number of client reviews completed
- Accurate record of servicing income
- Accurate record of New Business written
Please enquire confidentially using the details below, alternatively feel free to connect with me Diana Sproston on LinkedIn, quoting reference J864
To apply for this position please call the office on 0161 973 0133 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
threesixty selection – Management & Executive Recruitment Practice.
Search & Selection | Finance | Purchasing | Supply Chain | Manufacturing | Sales | Financial Planning.
threesixty selection acts as an employment agency for permanent and interim positions. threesixty selection is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, please ensure that you are already authorised to work there.