Client Manager – Financial Planning J – 469
£ negotiable salary + benefits
Providing professional advice and service to existing and new clients in all matters of insurance, investments, pensions, mortgages etc, due to continued steady growth my client; a local IFA practice is looking for a further Client Manager to join thier team.
Reporting to the Directors, the Client Manager will look after all aspects of day to day client management.
• To provide comprehensive administrative support to the Advisers and other members of the team to assist them in the on-going advice process for new and existing clients
• To produce valuations and process new business for all financial services products
• To liaise with clients and providers via written and oral communication
• To update and maintaining an internal client database
• Maintain client files to FCA standard
• This position requires sufficient experience to have the level of skills, knowledge and experience to perform the role to a high standard and previous experience in a Financial Planning Administrative role is essential
• Confident in using Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, 1st Software
• Professional attitude and enthusiastic approach to working in a team
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Must be well organised with good attention to detail
• Knowledge of technical aspects of financial planning an advantage
• Ability to maintain good working relationships with colleagues and management
• Ability to communicate well both orally and in writing with a wide range of people
• Strong commercial acumen and desire to progress
• Self motivated, well organised and capable of planning and directing in order to ensure that your personal and department goals and objectives are met
To apply for this position please contact us for a discussion or email your CV to Diana Sproston here.
View more opportunities in Financial Planning.
threesixty selection – Management & Executive Recruitment Practice.
Search & Selection | Finance | Purchasing | Supply Chain | Manufacturing | Sales | Financial Planning.
threesixty selection acts as an employment agency for permanent and interim positions. threesixty selection is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, please ensure that you are already authorised to work there.